Designed for current and future online learners, this online resource center provides you with more information about the Master of Social Work degree program, related news articles, and current industry trends. We hope you find this information useful as you embark on your higher education journey.
- Free Download: A Guide to Careers in Social Work
- Training and Qualifications for School Social Workers
- What Careers are Available in Macro Social Work?
- The Role of Social Work in Criminal Justice
- 5 Ways Social Workers Help Veterans
- How Do Social Workers Help With Substance Use Disorder?
- Challenges in Mental Health Social Work
- Online Master of Social Work: Which Major is Right for You? [Infographic]
Topical articles and accomplishments by faculty, students and alumni:
- Boston Housing Authority Center for Community Engagement and Civil Rights Resident Empowerment Coalition (REC) Honors Boston University’s Linda Sprague Martinez
- Boston University School of Social Work Online Program Now Accepting Transfer Students
- Boston University Now Offers Online MSW in Macro Social Work: Large-Scale Issues Require Large-Scale Approach
- School of Social Work Dean and MSW Professor Gail Steketee, Ph.D. has been elected President-Elect of the ABCT
- MSW Advanced Standing Option Now Available Online
For more information about the online Master of Social Work degree program at Boston University, call 877-308-9945 to speak with an admissions representative or Request More Information.