For those who are interested in an MSW degree that will help land a rewarding career in social work, this guide is for you!
Social work is a dynamic and exciting field that offers career opportunities in many fields of practice. Whether it’s at the clinical or macro level, social workers are essential to the overall well-being of society and promoting social justice.
Boston University School of Social Work is pleased to share this free guide to careers in social work. This guide will give you the leading edge in a competitive industry. A master of social work degree opens the doors for rewarding career possibilities, allowing you to achieve your professional goals. Key takeaways include:
- An understanding of social work and its impact on individuals, groups, communities, and organizations
- The difference between clinical and macro social work practice
- How to become a licensed social worker
- Career outlook for master of social work graduates
- Social work opportunities in the private and public sector
- Important resources for social workers
- Overview of BU's Online Master of Social Work